How it all works!
How does your fresh food delivery work?
It's very simple!
- Place your order
- Our chefs prepare your order fresh, blast chill it, label it and pack it in temperature controlled boxes with plenty of ice-packs!
- That way we keep everything fresh for you for up to 48 hours!
- We then ship it overnight and it as your doorstep the next day ready for you to enjoy fresh and healthy Greek food!
- Follow the instructions on every dish, slide them in the oven, open that bottle of Greek wine you have been dreaming off, and enjoy your very own slice of Greece at the comfort of your own home!
Who is this for?
- Are you too busy to go to the supermarket, or cook a nice and fresh home-cooked meal at home?
- Are you that close to ordering a greasy delivery meal that you are going to regret moments later?
- Do you want to plan your week and stock your fridge with healthy and fresh dishes that only need 15'-20' to reheat?
- Or perhaps you really want to buy some of the finest extra virgin olive oil there is.
Try our healthy and fresh home-cooked Greek food at the comfort of your own home, wherever you are.
- The minimum order value is £25, and you earn free delivery on orders over £100.
- We dispatch our orders twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, through overnight delivery service. It should arrive on Wednesday or Friday by the end of day the latest.
- Orders are to be made by 3pm on Monday for delivery on Wednesday, and 3pm on Wednesday for delivery on Friday.
- Any orders made after 3pm on Monday or Wednesday will be dispatched the following week.
- Please make sure someone is at home to receive the delivery, if not the courier will reattempt delivery the next day.
- Our insulated packaging will maintain your order cool for up to 48hours
Of course! Choose Local Pickup at check-out instead of Delivery, and let us know when you are coming to collect. We will have your order ready for you.
I have changed my mind is it too late?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, before the order cut-off points, and we will process it for you. We cannot process refunds past those cut-offs unfortunately, due to the perishable nature of the goods
What if I am not at home to accept delivery?
Our couriers have instructions to leave your delivery with a neighbour. We advise you to collect your order as soon as possible and refrigerate immediately if your order contains temperature sensitive products.
My order arrived damaged - What next?
In the unlikely event that your order comes damaged, please send us an email to email@example.com immediately, with good quality photos of the damage and the address label on the box, so we can process the claim for you.