Souvlaki @ Home - DIY Souvlaki Wrap (makes 4 wraps)
Throw on your apron and light up that grill. We'll show you how to cook like a Greek with a do-it-yourself souvlaki wrap kit.
We will send you:
- High welfare chicken thigh OR pork shoulder souvlaki (4 x 100gr)
- Mastello Cheese from the island of Chios
- Greek pita breads (x 4) - always handy to have an extra pita or two!
- Hungry Donkey's tzatziki sauce (250gr)
- organic smoked paprika
- Hungry Donkey wrapping paper
- Grilling instructions
All you need are sliced tomatoes, onions, and a nice chilled wine. Cold beer works too, check out our drinks section!
Pita Bread: WHEAT flour, water, dry yeast, salt, sugar, sunflower oil, calcium propionate, sorbic acid
Pork Souvlaki: Pork shoulder OR
Chicken Souvlaki: Chicken thigh
Tzatziki: Greek yoghurt (MILK), cucumber, Greek extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar (SULPHITES), fresh garlic, Himalayan pink salt, Greek wild oregano, ground black pepper
Mastello Cheese: Pasteurised cow's MILK, vegetarian rennet culture, sea salt